First, let’s check in on married life (since that’s the theme of this 100 day stretch):
Married life is good.
Next up a series of disjointed thoughts:
– Mid-term elections are tomorrow.
– I’m enjoying reading Anne of Avonlea (the second book in the Anne of Green Gables series). Check out my review for Anne of Green Gables and be my friend on GoodReads.
– I’m leaving for Syracuse and the New York Library Association conference tomorrow.
– I’m looking forward to voting in the morning. Here’s the sample ballot for my neighborhood.
– I want to write a little more for National Novel Writing Month. I was thinking about ideas, concepts, characters during my train rides. I wish I wrote down my thoughts on paper. I don’t remember my conclusions.
– Bloating. Why do I feel bloated?
– I think back on my holiday postcard design for EveryLibrary’s lapsed donors.
– I have homework due tomorrow that I actually need to get done.
I decide to research my ballot instead. David does more work-work on the computer beside me.