Today consisted of:
- Hard-to-miss Kavanaugh-Blasey testimony on Capitol Hill
- Powerful meeting with my ALA / LLAMA mentor, Karen
- Debriefing on big life events
- Getting my web portfolio up and running again, and looking at samples together
- Discussing career strategy
- Political action and design work for EveryLibrary at the Brooklyn office with PC
- Planning for VoteLibraries month (October)
- Moments of peace: Indian food leftovers, yoga on the roof deck (gorgeous weather)
- Receiving wedding photos by Sourinho Photography!
- Extended subway ride home (experimenting with the B train)
- More Indian food, debrief with David, cuddling decompression, tea time
- And of course…. HUSBOMETER.
- GEETTTTT, DATAAAAAA!!!! **rawwrrrrrr**
Okay. That is all. You can get an extra wedding photo preview for putting up with me and this post.
Bonus sneak peak:
I plan to do a slow reveal of all high res photos via the blog during the first 100 days… which I’ve calculated to end…